Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Frozen in Time

Have you ever felt like you wanted to stop time? Well someone actually took the time to plan a mission to do exactly that. In the clip, you are able to see that over 200 people took part in the mission to freeze time. They all froze in a position at the same exact moment.

While this was taking place, those who were passing by where confused and wondered what was going on. In a way this was a hoax, as those who partook in the mission were able to really stop time. Every one took the time to stop and see what was happening around them although they had somewhere to go. They were successful with the hoax as it made others think of the situation.

If I was in the mist of the hoax, I am not sure what I would think right away. I have viewed the video a couple of times to see if I could pick up anything different. The only thing that I was able to think each time I watched, was how neat this mission was. I wish I was able to experience it first hand. I think that it would have given me a new perspective than what I got from it by watching it as a clip. Overall, I think it was meant for people to take the time to see new things in their everyday life. It also can be symbolic for how time is precious and that you should take time to view things you normally see.

No comments: