Friday, May 23, 2008

Wow it's been a while....

I didn't realize how long it has been since my last post. Well let me just say that Aidan had his operation and it went fine. He ended up going home from the hospital a little over a hour after surgery. Since then, he was able to hear a lot more since the tubes were put into his ears. He is talking more than ever. I love getting phone calls when my sister is babysitting him as he wants to talk on the phone. Aidan will talk to me on the phone but once I am face to face he gets shy and will be really quiet. That's okay though.

Last weekend I moved back home after a year at school. I can't believe how fast the year went by. However, I only go to stay home for a weekend as I had to come back to school for a pre session summer course. The course consist me of going to an elementary school for eight days to observe a second grade class. So far it has been exciting to see how the children are in a classroom with two teachers. It is a team teaching class, which I think is helpful to the students. I will make sure to post a blog after the course is done to let you know how it all went.

Well I am heading home for the three day week end so I am off to pack. Sorry that I didn't fill you in sooner with all that is going on. I will try to post more often like I used to.

No comments: